After work, I went to the Spirit store and bought a Native American costume. All I needed was a tomahawk and two wigs: a dark one with braids for me, and one to hold (a scalp, if you will). But on the way home, I started thinking...I know what I want to be for Halloween. And it's not an Indian.
So I changed my mind.
I gave in.
I'm going to be a Zombie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good call, wendy... can't wait to see the pics of this night and wish I was there to enjoy the festivities. I'm also quite pleased that you have a blog. They rock, as you now know.
Also, why have I not watched House until now??? It's good. Real good.
Are you sure she's not just a model that woke up too early and hasn't had her Quad venti americano yet?
Also, I have never worked for a coffee place so i don't even know if that drink could exist. It just seems like something a model would have for breakfast.
Post a Comment