
I don't always have a whole lot to say, but here I am. I'm gonna try this out and see if I can post photos, share stories and links, what I'm listening to these days, and just bloggie blog blog. In fact, this first post itself is a test of sorts. I put up a photo I took in Seattle of my favorite flower...to see how big it ends up being on the post.
This is just the sort of thing you do when you stay home from work sick.
Tonight is smash stuff night at Fall Explosion. I love Omega. It's so good to be back. Now, here's another conundrum of this blog. Do I type as if the readers know nothing about me? As of now, I don't even have A reader, let alone many readers that would necessitate an entire...ok enough of the Wayne's World quote. I think I'll just have to see how that one plays out.
I keep thinking of things to post. I should have started this thing over the summer. I had LOTS of crazy stories to tell then...
Now I'm going to see if I know how to share a link. Sounds easy, right? Don't forget, I'm lame. Here goes: You should check out this guy's website (I think it worked!). He creates these cool blackout poems, and I enjoy them. (ok, there's that...I like this blog thing.)
Today I'm going to load up on Dayquil (cause I have a cold, not an addiction) and go to Chabot to see about financial aid. This meeting could take me on a journey to an AA and a nice future in the Bay Area as a teacher...or it could lead to a 4 year college who knows where (SoCal? Portland?).
I'm excited for the possibilities...
1 comment:
I read the part about drugging up super quickly and just saw the word "addiction" and something about wanting AA, so now I'm wondering, was this written in code? are you trying to tell me you have a problem???
I'll keep the light on.
Post a Comment